Young Professional Business Manager
As a Junior Business Manager, you are ambitious and have a passion digitalization. You enjoy building and continuously improving processes and systems. You not only have a strong desire to keep your own know-how up to date but also want to make an active contribution to the further development and innovation in the field of banking and finance. You want to know how everything works and how the processes work.
You enjoy building up and continuously improving the processes and systems for financial and risk reporting. You not only have a strong desire to keep your own know-how up to date but also, in addition, you like to share your knowledge with others and you are interested in what you can learn from your colleagues in other departments. You also meet the other requirements of the position:
- A bachelors/master’s degree in the field of Finance, Business Administration or Change/Strategic Management
- Relevant internships or work experience in the financial sector
- Knowledge of financial/IT processes
- Affinity and experience with setting up processes, IT and data management
- Knowledge about agile/scrum
You will work for a German bank in Frankfurt am Main. You will become part of a multidisciplinary team of business and IT-professionals who are responsible for digitalization.
With this team, you will work on future-proof and tactical solutions in the area of finance and IT. The department works according to the agile method. With your agile team, you are responsible for the end to end implementation of new and innovative solutions.
As part of our Young Professional Program, you will be employed as a Junior Business Management Trainee. You will develop at a fast pace and eventually become an all-round Business Manager. In addition, you can expect a lot more:
- A salary that is in line with the industry standard and matches your experience and ambition
- A demanding training program with intensive guidance by an experienced coach
- A separate education budget
- Access to up to 200 training courses on our online learning platform
- The opportunity to build a network with other young professionals
- Support for personal sports and nutritional needs through our vitality trainers