Young Professional Relationship Manager
As a relationship manager, you're part of a team that helps foreign clients when expanding into new markets, Germany in specific.
In this role, you’re responsible for maintaining relationships and advice with entrepreneurs and companies on all sorts of banking-related topics. For example, this means you’ll be the point of contact for executives based in Germany or with local contacts from international companies operating in Germany. The client base consists of very diverse sectors and includes everything from small high-tech start-ups & scale-ups to large internationally operating organizations.
The team invests a lot in training and development and works together to continuously improve the results, driven by digitization, technological development, and new customer needs.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the clients' business objectives and challenges and creating strategic recommendations based on this understanding. You are interested in the clients; you want to get to know their drive and are keen to deliver customer value.
The work is very varied. Thanks to your involvement, knowledge, and skills you add value in a dynamic environment. With you staying up to date of the market, strategic cooperation, and your knowledge of our products, you always offer them a tailor-made solution - no matter how complex. You constantly keep an eye on their long-term needs.
- 1-4 years' of client relationship experience
- The ability to work under pressure and work independently as well as in a team
- Knowledge of Financial Institutes and banking products
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Native German, English, or Dutch language will be an advantage
- Experience abroad is a plus
- Based in Frankfurt or surroundings
What can you expect besides this position?
We will help you with a jump-start of your career! What do you need to know:
- A competitive salary that matches your experience and ambition
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial work culture
- Flat hierarchy
- Global opportunities
- Professional and individual training and development
- The chance to really make a difference